1. Bookings are valid upon receipt of a completed and signed booking form, terms and conditions, non- refundable deposit (in cleared funds) of £100 per vehicle and written confirmation from Vanilla Moon Weddings. The final, outstanding balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to the wedding date. Should a booking be made within 4 weeks (28 days) of the booked event date, immediate full and final payment of the booking value will be required to secure your booking.
2. The Company reserves the right to accept alternative bookings if this amount is not paid by the due date.
3. We are able to accept payment by cash (we do not advise sending cash by post), cheque or via bank transfer.
4. In the unlikely event of ‘Digby’ or ‘Daphne’ being unavailable for your wedding due to mechanical breakdown or involvement in an accident we will refund all money (including deposit). The deposit is otherwise non-refundable.
5. Once a booking is made and confirmed, the price quoted will not be changed unless the Hirer wishes to make alterations to the booking. Examples of this changes of venue or additional pick up points incurring extra mileage, extra flowers, decorations or champagne upgrade.
6. The Company reserves the right to raise the price quoted on our website at any time, however this will not affect existing quotes and agreements/ bookings.
7. In the event of cancellation by the hirer, the deposit will be forfeited. For cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to the wedding date the full amount will be payable.
8. Vanilla Moon Weddings cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions, or acts by other persons that may impact on the hire period. This includes traffic congestion, en route to and between destinations, as this is out of our control. We will do all we can to maintain appropriate standards despite difficulties not occasioned by ourselves.
9. A quote will be given in writing and will be based upon the information provided by the hirer. If we are informed of further pick-ups or other arrangements at a later date Vanilla Moon Weddings reserve the right to make changes to the original quote and charge extra accordingly.
10. Distances that exceed a 40 mile round trip from our base in Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire will incur extra mileage. This is charged at £1.00 per mile and is calculated using the AA route finder. Mileage costs will be included in the quote.
11. The vehicle comes dressed with your colour choice of ribbons and bows available from our stock. Fresh flowers or other decorations can be arranged at extra cost or supplied by the Hirer prior to departure from Vanilla Moon Weddings. Please let us know your final requirements at least four weeks prior to the wedding date.
12. We offer a complimentary bottle of prosecco or sparkling wine for the bride and groom. If you would like an alternative please advise us of this at least two weeks before your wedding date.
13. Whilst every effort is afforded to maintain the serviceability of our vehicle(s), responsibility cannot be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for the immediate repair to the vehicle. However, if this is not possible a full refund will be paid.
14. The Company reserves the right to substitute vehicles in the event of mechanical failure or other circumstances beyond their control.
15. In the event of conditions mentioned in points 13 and 14 or any other breakdown or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions, howsoever caused.
16. In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle prior to the date of booking, every effort will be made to supply an alternative vehicle(s) at Vanilla Moon Weddings discretion. If this is not acceptable to The Hirer a refund will be made of moneys paid.
Food and Drink
17. The consumption of food and drink in the vehicles is not permitted unless authorised by Vanilla Moon Weddings.
18. No smoking is permitted in the vehicles at any time.
19. The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the vehicles by themselves or any member of their party howsoever caused. This includes incitement to ANY third party which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will agree to be liable for the total cost of the repair and Vanilla Moon Weddings will determine the location of the repairer. In additions, The Hirer will be liable to pay to Vanilla Moon Weddings a fixed daily rate (determined by The Company) whilst the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further incurred losses, i.e. lost bookings.
20. The driver can refuse at any time to position/ drive the vehicles into an environment, which they feel may damage the vehicle. For example, a beach, field, unsuitable road surface, obstructions that may cause damage such as flood, trees, mud or snow.
21. The Company takes no responsibility for the personal possessions of the Hirer or any member of their party, left in the vehicles. Please ensure that all possessions are removed at the end of the rental period.
22. The Company reserves the right to refuse entry to vehicles and can refuse to continue the journey if any person(s) behave in a manner that may be detrimental to any other person or the vehicle and its contents. In this event no refund of monies paid will be given.
23. A £100.00 valeting cost will be charged if the vehicle requires additional cleaning due to food or drink spillages or illness.
24. Wherever possible seat belts must be worn. The vehicles are fitted with lap belts throughout. Due to UK seat belt law we regret that we are unable to transport children under the age of 3. A Travel Consent Form must be completed to authorise children aged 3-18 years to travel unsecured within the vehicles supplied by The Company.
25. Vanilla Moon Weddings may take photographs of your wedding to be used on our website, Facebook page or promotional material. If the hirer does not consent to this please inform us at the time of booking.
26. When you book the vehicle we will collect personal data from you, such as name, address, email address and telephone number. We will not use your personal data for any other reason.
27. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to the terms will be effective when notice of such changes is posted.